Monday, April 26, 2010

you just left a big scar & caused a tsunami

Assalammualaikum~ 

Why...... can't I be happy. Today, I'm supposed to be happy. In the end, something just made my day worst. Maybe I don't deserve to be happy. Maybe I laughed too much before this. That's why my days nowadays turned upside down. its like my happy soul have been taken out from my body. 

Why...... when I tried to make the situation better; People just see the negative side on why I didn't do the things earlier. There are hidden reasons to that. People just can't accept the good news without blaming people first. 

Why...... do people expect me to understand every single person. I'm not perfect. I'm not psychic. I cannot read people's minds. I'm just a human being. 

Why....... can't you give me a break and let me be happy. Its hard enough to mask this hurt feelings. All this hatred, madness, confusion, pressure. I want it to end.

Why....... am I still alive? because Allah still want to see my journey. Allah want to see me face all the challenges and test my patience. How far can I grow on becoming a successful person. Every steps that I make, there sure will be obstacles along the way. I just need to be more patient. More patient. More patient. More patient with life. Allah show me the way. Help me endure all this problems. 

I love being a muslim. Allah the almighty. Everytime we're in some kind of a problem, we seek guidance from Allah. Everytime we're successful, we thank Allah for making our dreams come true. Allahhuakhbar! 

You can do it, Zureen! There's more challenges to come. This is just the beginning! Never Give Up! Take the risk! S2

Assalammualaikum. Good Night <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment