Saturday, April 17, 2010

such a spontaneous day =D

Assalammualaikum and good evening loves!
 
Lotsa things happen today. was it good ? bad ? not really. i'll just call it life =) everyone makes mistakes. without making those mistakes, how are we supposed to learn doing the right things? no? 

Firstly, sorry late dear matul! 
Congratulations to Matul for getting a GOLD Medal in the Netball Competition Group D *batuk2* tuhaa group. ;p 
Hehe...Handal yaaaa kaka matul ahhh. *wink2. 

Next, what happenned in school? 
-Chem marks is added with our exercises. THIS, pulled my assessment mark DOWN. First, i got an E (47.5%). Then, correction, mark increased to D (52.5%). Final marks, I got an E (48%). x(     very devastating
-Maths makes people easily stressed when it comes to difficult equations =.=
-BIO. wow. I got a U. and I'm not proud of that. I really need to work hard. EXTRA Hard.
-Got Adv Club meeting in the afternoon with High Comms, Logistics and planners. securities some. Discussed about the upcoming cca for the juniors. 

My mood today is really.... serious =.= And I dislike it. Serious due to mood. Well, I'm not THAT serious all day. Around 4-ish, while waiting for wana's mother, we went chit-chatting at the parking lot with fathin and mas. Along came suf. played around with him. laughter all the way. ;D 

Anyway, mas fathin and I arrived at my house in one piece. Alhamdulillah =D So, they spontaneously stayed at my house till 10pm. Discussing about Adventure Club having a suggestion box. credits to mas ;D Then there was wana, coming to take my photocopy of IC. Kalinyaa suruhnya mamanya tinggalkan kedidia di rumah ah. bagus ihh. kan lepak ganya anak anii~ 

Today was fun yet serious. Half of the day, I was down. The other half, I was smiling. 
So, today's mood is 50-50 ? =) 

Just in case, if my parents are reading this, I'm really sorry for letting you down with my awful grades. x(   I'll do my best in my AS June. i won't let your money go to waste. I will work harder. I can do my best. Just let me continue with my activities =) I know I can do it! Have faith in me. =) I loveeeee youuuuuuu toooo!! x) 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Heart concerns: 
The worst feeling in this world is not knowing if you should continue or give up. I sometimes can feel like I'm being avoided. Maybe I annoy you, or maybe you found out which makes you feel awkward or something. This crush is one of a kind. No matter how many times I tried to avoid you or give up or forget you, I just can't. I feel like throwing myself to the bottom of the well. 

OKAY Zureen. You should stop now. *slaps herself* 

Night people! 

Assalammualaikum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment