Sunday, April 11, 2010

Face the music

Assalammualaikum and good evening! 

Last night, we celebrated our parent's 22nd anniversary at Mangrove Paradise Resort. Compliments to my brother Azri Ar. We ordered a large steamboat, mango fish (NYUM!), kang kong, Nachos Fiesta and some drinks =D
All i can say is, the steamboat was average but the mango fish and nachos were AWESOME. The environment i rate it> 9/10. And the service, i'll give it an 8 out of 10.
So yeah, it was weird that I wore my black dress. (Details: ada lapis, ada seluar, ada tudong, ada galang. HAHAHA) Why? because its my first time in doing so. The first time I wore a dress was on my 15th birthday at my house, a small party. A cute brown dress =) And the second time was on Adventure Club's Appreciation Dinner. The dress was red in colour with some white and black, and I'm bad at describing the design. :p
Okayyy, enough about that. Lets continue..
So, we had a great night. But I was sad because it was incomplete, auntie sephia and my brother Azizi weren't there. Next time, I want us family be together, creating a complete circle. eating together, laughing together and take funny pictures together. =) So nostalgic. Everyone's growing up, I just have to face the real world. We'll go in seperate ways, study overseas or get married. Despite all that, I hope that our bonds will grow stronger. I believe in that. May Allah bless my family =')

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I do today? 

In the morning, my family and I plus haadi mano azli and zawir, went to Tungku beach. We had BBQ and fishing. 
My brother Azri and his friends (haadi mano azli zawir) went there early with my father and my elder brother Azizi. Typical guys, fishing early morning! And I was still in bed that time, dreaming about ice cream land! hahahahahah! 
The girls (my mother and the little fake-twin sisters cera gmah) arrived there with lots of food at noon. And as we arrived, the guys were like "akhirrr jua...laparr.." (translation: we're starving and you're late). So, we gave them food till they became so full that they can barely stand up. Serves you right for complaining guys! Hahahah. Guys always make my day with their jokes and characters. Sungguh menghiburkan kerenah durang ani =D 

Long story short: Tummy full. Rest. Clean up. Rest-Clearing the mind. Farewell to the guys. Went straight home. 

IM'ed Azmina.
Zureen: Bike date? mau?
Az: Aku manasaja. kau datang ke rumah ku.
Zureen: okay tu.
Az: Mc if sampai udah.
Zureen: Alamat mu? lupa ku.
Az: spg 2xx-41-14. no.1. 
Zureen: see you there. 

I cycled to her house for 4mins. It was FUN. 'cause its my first time cycling alone on the street. i usually cycled round my house. Loner~ 
Anyway, met Azmina. She picked up her cycle. Then guess what, she got a flat tire! So we cycled back to my house searched the bicycle pump, andd.......... What's wrong with this thing?! 
So we laughed out loud!! It was just. whattt daaaa heckkkkkkk dudeeee? How do you use this thing, is it broken or what?
So, we messaged our friends that lived nearby. Which was Afif, Yazid, Raihan and Mali. 
Our message: "Minta tulung. Kau ada pam basikal? tayar si Azmina pancit." (Translation: Help. do you have a bicycle pump? Azmina's bicycle have a flat tire." 
This was the response we got:

Raihan: ada pulang. tapi pump tayar kerita, bukan basikal. hahahahah! (Pacah wah si raihan ah)
Yazid: Adaaa pulangg. tapi masani aku di tutong. (Me and Azmina =_=")
Afif: Sory rin. Inda ku sadar kau msg ahh. (lagiiii pacah.. time kami abis bebasikal baru ada reply) 
Mali: -NO REPLY. (Esuk di skulahh kau maliii~~~~ kana kau niii =p )

Anyway, Az and I was like crazy people, laughing nonstop. imitating the replies and all that stuff. it was just funny. Sekadar mencari pump tayar, macam emergency banar bah. Hahahahahah!!! 

My bicycle journey was twice's more than Az's journey. If you can see what i mean. From my house to Az's (picked up Az). Then Az's to my house (searching for the bicycle pump). Back to Az's house (antar ea balik). Finally return to my house (Home <3).

Healthy Exercise for Healthy Brain. Healthy Brain for Healthy results (?) hahahah! I've got my maths assessment on mechanics tomorrow! Somebody help me! I really need to revise! Wish me luck guys! =D 

 Last but not least.............Curahan hati ku.....
I just want to say this to the person but just can't. 
[Hey. taking just a little of your precious time won't hurt. mun inda mau, bagitau lah. but mun bagitau atu buleh inda "ouch" kah. The way kau cakap atu macam kan bagitau aku cani "Mana utak atu kan?" Sakit jua tu. Cubatah bagitau atu cani "Aku inda dapat tu ah..kan buat ani ani ani ku.." kan lagi bagus. inda jua merusik hati urang. I know perangai mu cemana, tapi sebulehnya lah ubah sikit.. think about others too. right.]

I think that's all. Its just some confession i feel like saying. Kesabaran ani ada tahapnya. 
Tapi tahap kesabaran ku ani mun sampai limitnya, antara ku bawa tidur or buat something else. Memarahi urang ani is just not my thing. I prefer mengingati and menasihati. Marah tidak selalu ertinya tegas =) 

Gotta go now. MATHS please be nice to me tomorrow =D 

Assalammualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment