Friday, April 16, 2010

Long story, short

Assalammualaikum and a very good evening dear readers~

Yesterday, at school. Had a great yet crazy time with deejah and madi. =D Got to know interesting things from them. but i missed one ummah. well, my priority this year is Adventure Club. Wait.. A level first, then MPs then Adventure Club =p

nowadays.... i get tensed easily. too much pressure i guess. or its just me, thinking too much. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that i melted? No. =.= I'm trying my hardest to be carefree enough so that I can sort out all these things peacefully. I just can't do it when I receive everything at the same time. It's just insane! Stop driving me nuts! So yeah.... I'll try to not get too stressed out.

When it comes to work, they say I can't be "soft-hearted". I have to be mean. I must. But that just doesn't suit me. I'll try to do it my own way. I have to be strict but not rude. I have to be bossy, but not too demanding. I have to be nice yet professional. In work, there's no friends. You have do it fair and square. We can't trust people that easily. We have to listen to both sides. Be fair. Be nice. Be responsible. Be trustworthy. And that folks, is what I learnt so far.

Who said being a president is easy? We just have to face everything and do what we can do. Never Give Up! Take the risk! that's our adventure club motto =)

Today, I had Nasyid practice from 8 till 12 at cg Taibah's house. Then, deejah stayed at my house till 4pm. After that, went to Makam. the usual routine =) Lastly, we went to Uncle Haji Ali's new house =) Cute one ;D Alhamdulillah =D
I just love it when we relatives gather together, talked about things, updating one another. laughing. got a nice feeling on it =D
Especially, when my mother unites with her brothers and sisters, they will laugh out loud, screaming, debating about things. its just great! Having such a family =D And that just made my day.

Along came a text message. I just hate it when i really need my phone at that time, indaa tiaa becredit! Adasajaa banar. selahau. Seriously. I don't know whats going on. I gave an order. Terpulanglah if kamu buat or inda. Don't say that I didn't tell you 'cause I did told you to do so.
I'm not pressuring, but please be honest. If you can't do the job, confront me. tell me honestly why. I'm not gonna eat you alive. come on. communicate with me. If you're gonna hide it, sooner or later someone surely will know about it. so please, share your problems. I'm not a psychic nor do i do telepathy.

okay. I've got to complete my maths and bio now!

Night people. Assalammualaikum!

P.S. Good Luck, you! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment