Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hectic!

Hectic very hectic i tell you.... Oh hello there dear readers <3 

Monday, 12th April 2010

I got Maths before lunch!!!! And its MECHANICS.    >(x , x)<    *in case you're wondering, thats a dead birdie. HAHAHAHAHAH* Ohh.. pardon for my craziness. =p Well yeahh,, i sat for the paper. AND it was........... *silent*  NOT THAT GOOD. x( It was hard!!! I don't take physics! I felt like somthing's inside of me died. Mechanics just broke up with me ='( sad story yeah...

During lunch time, there was a meeting with the High-comms feat. the planners ;D Adventure Club business. the meeting was... well.... not really that good. But in a way, it helped me to think MORE. So, I thank you guys for making me think twice. =) I'll have to do my work more carefully and precisely from now onwards.. 

In the afternoon, I felt like leaving school. with maths and all those stuffs. My mood was.... nyehh.. So yeah,, I followed Sufyan, Faiq and Qanzul to a semi-final Netball Tournament. Group C, PTEM against Rimba. PTEM lost. Points 22-05. Handal rimba atu! 
Si kitkat ikut lawan netball. Eh, handal bah tu cousin ku atu. Bangga ku =8D Hahahahahaha! 
Congratulations Cous <3 

Oh yeah,, Sufyan's hilux broke down. Overheat mahn! And we waited for 30mins-50mins for the car to cool down. then go search for water. The car is very thirsty! It drank for around 5 litres of water. The ride was fun! Got my mind off some of mi problemas =D 

Back home, tired tired tired. Got EAS the next day! But yeah, I still have work to do. Cg Taibah called me up on my cellphone, talking about Nasyid tomorrow. Abis credit ku. 10 mins later, Teacher Michael called me up (telipun rumah), discussing about adventure stuffs. 

Done with all the business and planning. I really need my sleep! Around 9-ish, I lied down. Eyes closed. 5 mins after that. "OI KA! AWAL JUA KITA TIDUR!" My cousin, Alim came =.= So yeahh, chat with him for 20mins, then saya suruh dia keluar. saya benar2 nak tidor =^_^=

13th April, 2010

EAS. Assessment. After break. The paper was about John F. Kennedy's speech. We need to comment and make our own speech with his style. It was HARD. For me. Like... WOW. Form 6 is getting harder. This applies when you do LAST MINUTE REVISION. 

The moral of the story: Do not do last minute revision! 

And also, got my maths paper. I got 55%. Its like.... what daaa heck? People say its okay. But for me, nope. The usual marks I got, most are 80% above! i'm really not proud of myself. I really need to work hard on this. My Career depends on it! 

In the afternoon, Juniors only CCA. 'cause seniors are having their assessment. But I came to Adventure Club. I just love them so much ;D Hahahahahah! 
At first, we played Captain Ball. Its like netball without the net. Hahahahahah! Then, for the last 30 mins, we have them into 5 groups. Then, we give them the oppurtunity to plan one activity for us AJKs. On 4th of May. I think they'll torture us!!! OH NO. Tapi jangan silap, we can get you back (6) Heheh! 

Back home... rest... hmm... next day, bio... what should i do?... *picks up biology textbook*... eyes's heavy... doze off...

14th April, 2010 Wednesday

Today, I had my bio paper!!! There were structured questions and one essay to be answered. The paper was supposed to be easy, IF you understand the question! AND Study thouroughly! Grr..... I'm such a couch potato. I feel like throwing myself to the open fire. Nahh~~~ I just love myself too much, I wouldn't hurt my body =3 
Anyway,, It was a bad day... for me. well, some part of the day was not really THAT bad. My chemistry mark went up from an E to a D. THAT made my day. Just a lil. =) 
Overall was not okay, at school. So I went home early at 2pm thanks to Dk Fatin Nur Masayuni Safwana =D Alhamdulillah! 

Oh. Home Sweet Home. I just love my house! Freedom. To SING OUT LOUD!!!! x) 

slept early. stress-free! 

Oh yeah. Something that I learnt during the past three days: "Never do jokes about something serious to a sensitive person." 

Anything that you do, good or bad, you'll have to control the outcome. In the end, you're all alone. =) 

Assalammualaikum <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment