Saturday, April 10, 2010

Days go by, and I'm still alive (:

Its been 10 days I haven't blog? Know why? My internet was down for four days. Then, my laziness strikes for 5 days! hahahahah!

So here i am again,,

Assalammualaikum S2

What happenned this last few days?

2nd April 2010
-the usual routine. going to makam di raja, visiting my late sister Maisarah <3 and my other relatives.

3rd April 2010
-Sports Day at Padang Kebajikan!! i'll upload pictures soon. maybe.. tunggu aku rajin~ hehe.
The weather was SCORCHING!!! I became roasted human! My face got sunburnt. It was really painful. Its like my skin was melting. =/
Despite the awful weather, it was FUN! And congratulations to my friends who got a medal or MEDALS macam sidurang bubuk circle. Durang ani very active! Atu jua, marchingnya raggad berabis! Their march past looked like drumline or "stomp the yard". it was AWESOME. Everyone looked great and at full spirit! =)
Too bad i missed their performance. I went home too early, rasa kan elakkan diri dari traffic jam ah~

4th April 2010
-Can't really remember. ------- Okay! let's move on!

5th April 2010

This day is so unforgettable!
As I arrived home from school, i found out that we don't have a plan for our CCA which is the NEXT day! So, I call for an emergency meeting to some of the AJKs of the Adventure Club. We meet up at Mamih Sg Hanching at 7ish that night. The people who came were: Masayu, Ahmadi, Hash, Faiq, Qanzul and Dinie. We discussed about the activity from 8 till 9ish. Alhamdulillah, the ideas were all out. Especially Madi's idea! hahahahah!

Then, we went shopping things for the activities~ The guys were just =.= annoying but in a good way ;D Hahahah! they run around and do things just like naughty boys xD we shopped at Hua Ho Manggis sampai tutup kadai yaw. Gilaa bah tu.
I'm the only girl accompanied by 5 guys!

Done our task, Faiq Madi Hash and I parted with qanzul and dinie. The guys sent me home first and it's around 11ish already!
But we still have lots to do! We need to sort the things out for the activity. So,, the guys (madi paik and hash) stayed till 1am at my house. And in d end we completed our jobs!!! I'm so glad~ =) I feel like crying.

AND guess what. I can't sleep. I got insomnia, worrying if the plan would turn out great or not =/

6th April 2010

PANDA EYES.... I got PANDA EYES. Same goes to madi paik and hash! hahahahahah!!!!
But mine's worst. aku curi2 tidur time EAS, bio and maths! And my eyes are open during my personal studies time, why? got lots of work to do mahn!!

Still worried....i made 2 meetings. During break time and lunch time. Briefing and sorting them to their stations.
Oh yeah,, Our activity is called "Amazing Race" =D
We got our official ADV CLUB uniform during the CCA!! I'm sooo loving it =) RASTA! hahahahahahah!

In the end, the plan was SUCCESSFUL!!!!! I can't believe my eyes. Returned home, tears of joy!!! <3
I'm just glad the members enjoyed it! =D

7th April 2010

ALERT. I got Chem assessment on paper 5 planning. and it was nyehhh..... Not so good =/
well,, this day, i don't really want to remember. drama drama but solved =D

8th April 2010

the usual hectic day. oh... talked to my planner and sort some things out. =) So, decided on going to Wasai at Sg Akar the next day. =)

9th April 2010

At 7am, me mas hash madi and aini berangkat ke Wasai Sg Akar. I never been to wasai sg akar, so didn't have a clue how the place even look like! And that day mas and i wore flip-flops! the others wore sneakers =.=
Heck, i just get on with the flow~ Being adventurous and all that ;D
The place was quite okayy. If we were to make an activity there. I guess its worth trying =D

Just hope our proposal get approved!

Next, we went to jerudong park, but it was closed. =.= Then, we checked out several places, Bukit Shahbandar, Damuan, Bukit Subok ampir Kianggeh and we can't really discuss about our plan 'cause a member (Aini) was there. So we keep it loww =p

10th April 2010

= HAPPY 22nd ANNIVERSARY to MY BELOVED PARENTS =
hearts all over the place <3
Ariffin Hj Garif/Hj Garip & Pg Rosnah Pg Hj Tengah
Maju AR~
Semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat
sampai mendapat syurga cinta
amin ya rabbal alamin..

.:. I LOVE MY FAMILY .:.

So, Abg Azri planned on having dinner at Mangrove Paradise Resort. Lets hope the party will be great! =D 
We'll be there at 8.30pm and now its 7.22pm. So yeah, gotta get ready now ;D 

See you later! Maybe x) 

Assalammualaikum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment