Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a day!

Mood throughout the day: Happy, Moodless, Great, Tired yet happy.
Weather: Fair

Assalammualaikum and selamat Maghrib!

Early morning, around 6.30am, my auntie asked if my friend was picking me up for school. Then, I was like...what? Time ku mandi bah kana katuk ah. Laju2 ku.. Kalinyaaa,, rupanya si Mas dan Az, tekajut ku. Alum lagi siap tu aku ah.
Mas was like, aku ngambil si Az, tarus lah ku ngambil kau. So sweet =3 I was actually feel touched when she did that. I didn't even ask her to pick me up :) Thank you Mas! <3 And so the ride was FUN! =D

At school, the usual thing I do daily is, bothering the other MPs who are having their early morn duty at the lobby area ;D Rutin seharian ku nyamu! Hahahahah! Siuk kali ahh~ macam2 ada pagi2 atuu~
During registration class, gave jijan my clinical attachment. All the way, the usual lesson.
Oh! Raihan showed me his attachment related to biotechnology, macam genetic engineering gitu~ And so, aku mau cuba jua la for december =D

During bio lesson, akhirnya! dapatt jua ku kanakan si Yazid! ea selalu ngambil tempat duduk ku. Ku ambil dih tempat duduknya di belakang ah. Kali katanya, guilty rasa ku bah. duduk dapan kau ihh jurin. Indaaa jua ku mau~ aku duduk arah tempatnya for the whole lesson! Ahahaha! Pandai ya inda menantu pikirannya ;p Siuk siukk~~

well, everyone have their "down moment" so yeah,, i have that feeling during break. There's just a lot going on in my head. so yeah, my mood was nyehh...not so good. And yeah. I don't play April Fool =)

Followed Beah to her house at 11.30am. Showered there and I feel refreshed! x) And then safwan picked us up and we went to Padang Kebajikan for our Sports Day for Field events and some track events. I'm participating in Javelin (Girls).

In the afternoon, i became HIGH~! hahahahaha! abis si Nadhirah ku kacau~! Biar ya sanak! kiut si nad ah! luan kan ngacau aku, di kacau balik pandai ya teampun ampun. Hahahahaha!

After that!!! I have Javelin competition!! Guess what?? I got 3rd place in Javelin xDD Out of 8 contestants! How cool is that? ;p
1st place-16.3m 2nd place-16.0m 3rd place-13.8m. Yeahh~~ its not that far for mine, but i don't care. 2-digits kali ah! besyukur banar tah ku udah tu =DDD

Si Yazid lah yg gila~! Ea dapat 1st place for 3000m run and 2nd for 400m run =_= Si yazid juaa~ menyamak ih. HAHAHAH!!!

Anyway, i got my medal! But.................salah taip ani bah~ So yeah, the teacher have it sent to the supplier and correct the medal. ;p Luckyy meee~ ;D

I'm just so happy~! pasal.... x) adalah tu.. lama dah inda ku betagur ngan ea. =)

Last but not least, this message is for Fathin. I hope she's reading this. Fathin, i know kau ada rasa tesinggung. The first one about msn udah ku clear out. the second one is about surprise qanzul atu. that one... masa di surau aku nampak si mas ganya, kau nada masatu, kalii ku gtau lah durang si mas and wana, then masa kau datang mana ku ingat membagitau kau.
Minta Maaf tah ku banar2 if aku menyinggung perasaanmu. mun kau mau tampar aku, jgn eh.. sakit. xp

I think that's all for now folks! S2

Salam =D

No comments:

Post a Comment