Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 S2

People might wonder, why is she adding "S2" next to 2010. Look closely at "S2" what image can you see? AHA! thats it! x) 

Assalammualaikum and good evening! 

It has been 3 months of 2010. A LOT happen. and i'm not joking. Seriously, there's so much going on that I thought the earth was spinning very fast! 
To summarise all those three months with an additional of December 2009; sit back, relax and let me bring you to my journey-------------------

Dec 2009;
-Joined the Adventure Club's Extreme Challenge, as the freelance photographer of the activity. 
-Have a 4 day orientation on being one of the AJK. By Adventure Club.
  • 1st day: ice breaking. nervous slowly decreases =) get to know new people. 
  • 2nd day: Activity! we were divided into 2 groups. and did a sort of team-building excercise. and I became the vice president of the group. It was tiring that we have to run everywhere in school, but it was enjoyable and awesome! 
  • 3rd day: Activities! there was this Idol thingy, my guide senior Haadi + my group members, forced me to sing solo. But I gave them another idea, ACTING! and yeah, i won. We acted! It was AWESOME! ;p 
  • 3rd day and half: Selection of posts. who's gonna be this and that. believe it or not. I was elected as the President. HA! I fell silent when they chose me. but yeah,, it was fine in the end. =) 
  • 4th day: We went to Kpg Pudak! Had a challenging hike! learnt how to "anyam", ate a traditional food, know the village, met anak angkat pudak! one guy thought me a new poco-poco, in return I thought him my style of poco-poco. It was one heck of a day! 
  • In the end: We became close. We became family! =D Love 'em. really miss those times! 
-Adv Club juniors (which is us) held a BBQ party at Pantai Muara. it was supposed to be for our seniors. But nyehhh,, too bad.. No seniors came =p We were there early morning (6am) till in the afternoon. Our plan backfired. So I called durang Azli. They came! Love viva5a (my brother's circle). I was so grateful to them people; Azli, Haadi, Fateen, Mel, Zurah, Zati. =D
-Went to Gunung Kinabalu; strawberry farm and clouds! then, to Kota Kinabalu, shopping, watched Avatar (BIG CINEMA), swimming, and a safari~! there were tigers, elephants, hornbills, much moreee....*Went there with my family =)
-The usual yearly family event. Keluarga Besar Pg Hj Ahmad. At the usual place, Asma Hotel. Our family, PHT, made a dance performance. It was AWESOME. we just NAILED it!
-last year, celebrated at Lumut then went to Rimba =D 

Jan 2010:
-School =D 
  • MPs managed the assembly of students. it was hectic! I even have to raise my voice. Macamm apaa?
  • Briefing from the principal and tutors. 
  • My bio block 1 was seperated. And now, my biology is in block 5. 
-Planned juniors orientation, MP work.
-Nervous! AS' level results!!!!! Not out yet =.= 
-Adv Club planned Appreciation dinner for the senior AJKs. 
-Lot of outings in finding the place.

Feb 2010:
-PTEM Open Day! Adventure held food sale at the canteen area! Ato ya~! Aku bekraja ngan the guys buat POP ICE! Hahahahahaah!! 
-MPs, PRS and Adventure Club joins National Day!
-AS results out by the end of feb; i got b for maths, c for chem, d for biology and b for GP. So, DEVASTATED T^T.  I have to work hard! Re-sit maths chem bio during June. 
-MPs busy again! Lower 6 admission, sale day and stuffs. 
-20th Feb, Appreciation Dinner!! It was kelam kabut at first, but it went well after that =D I sang a duet with my beloved brother, Azri Ar ;D Lights were off, Candles lit. What a night! 
-Drama....T^T

March 2010:
-Lower 6 enters PTEM. 
-Orientation initiates! busy busy busy MPs! 
-Wakil sekolah Nasyid.
-CCA Registration day in the afternoon! That day, it was FUN promoting Adventure Club. Shouting here and there. hahaha! good times good times. ;D
-Try-out the interschool badminton tournament. Got in. =) 
-Try-out for sports day; Shot putt, Javelin and Discus. Got in Javelin only ;p
-Got a letter concerning about RIPAS Attachment 1-week rotation xDD 
-1st term 10 days holiday:
  • 19th- Hiking early morning at Tasek Lama. 
  • 20th-Hiking early morning at Tasek Lama with Adventure Club and our super seniors, Abg Ariffin (Not my father) and Abg Syahmi. 
  • 21st- Family Sukan Ria PHT/R at Serasa (usulina's place). the whole day! 
  • 22nd-RIPAS Attachment start. Guess what? We were supposed to meet at 9.30am, and I arrived at 8.00am! Semangat! Hahahahahaha! During the afternoon, my group consists of 5 people including me, were assigned to Accident&Emergency department. We were briefed by Dr. Hj. Imran. got home at 6pm.
  • 23rd-Afternoon, got to see the Radiology and Pharmacy department. =) 
  • 24th- The tiring day. =_=" In the morning, all 15 people were there, we get to see physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology. In the afternoon, we went to the Dental near Berakas old airport. Cool stuffs! 
  • 25th- Early morn', went to Child Development Centre at Kiarong. I can see TOYS! =DD We had fun there. We played with the kids. And got brief by a paedeatric (sp?) and a speech therapist. In the afternoon, we went to the RIMBA Health Centre and Dialysis. Cool place ;D 
  • 26th- No attachment. So we went to the usual Friday visit at Kubah Makam Di-Raja, visiting my family members who have passed away, most importantly my sister Maisarah, my grandfather Pg Hj Tengah, my great grandfather Pg Hj Matserrudin and my aunt Pg Fatnah. =) 
  • 27th- THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY. My attachment with my group (Kamal, Zawanah, Iman, Sarah and Me), in the General Surgery department! We were told to change into a surgeon's attire from top to bottom. Then, we get to see real live surgery! I saw a total of 6 patients undergoing surgery. time frame: 8am-1pm. I LOVE MY ATTACHMENT <3 
  • 28th- LAST HOLIDAY! Tepuruk di rumah all day! Homeworks!! 
-27th there's a Cleaning Campaign at PTEM, Adventure Club, but I can't join them, I got attachment.
-Back to school~ seeing my friends smile made me smile! =) 
-30th March; First CCA for our lower 6 members! Adventure Club people! It was GREAT~! I was nervous at first, but yeah the CCA went well all the way =D Hope for the next CCA =D 
-Kena ceramahi balik2: Zureen manage your time, revise always, balance your study with your activities. Thank you =) 
-31st March; I got Energy Club. We watered the plants that they planted on 25th March. =) And we made a surprise party for QANZUL. Abis ea kana attack with waterballoons! Such a fun day! 


Pheww.....That was a LOT! I think that's all for now =) I'm out! 

Salam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment