Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Blog~

I haven't update my other blog, so I decided to make a new one. How clever am I? Hahahah! 

Assalammualaikum and hello! 

Welcome to my new-born blog. created in March. Managed by the one and only Zureen Ariffin =) Why create a blog? 'cause I would like to share all my experiences, emotions and dilemmas here. Its like talking to my inner soul. In a way, helps me calm myself down a little. and it will be more than enough for me. 

And yeah, I don't really like using curse words when I do some writing. So, my blog is perfectly clean =D To the people who "passed" through my blog, welcome! hope you'll like it! 

Well, a blog can be of any kinds right? So don't judge my blog's contents if you don't know me that well. alright? Peace! 


No comments:

Post a Comment