Sunday, April 25, 2010

Head's still attached to my body =3

Assalammualaikum and a very good evening y’all~

I’ve been neglecting my blog for quite a few days now…..

These few days….. I’ve been down, down, down, down, BANG *Head just hit the ground…. Hahahah!

So yeah, things don’t always turn out as perfectly as you think. Maybe the things that you expect to happen don’t turn out as fun as the one you’re expecting. So as to not make yourself disappointed as things turned out not the way you want it to be, you’ve got to face the music. Don’t have high expectations. Not all plans are perfect.

Lets just say, when the work’s done. Alhamdullillah it turned out quite well. Congratulate yourself that other people enjoyed it. A very important lesson I learnt from Abg ripin ; “Always practice in ourselves when doing something or any task, don't expect anything in return”

I’m blaming myself for not making your plans come to life. Sorry if your plan was altered. Honestly speaking, I thought I have understood the plan quite well. I re-read it several times before I proceed doing the plans. I was confident at that time. One thing is I panicked as I saw my former president make a surprise visit on seeing how our activities were done. So, I just can’t delay the games waiting for the others to explain.

Making all the orders, the arrangements. Alhamdulillah, jibah volunteered in sorting out the jobs. And also the others you have worked their butts off that day. A round of applause for them people =)

If only………….

1-you were there to re-explain this game.

2-I didn’t forget to call a meeting.

3-the person help in explaining the games, rather than having a short-circuit and went ballistic.

4-all of them were committed.

5-the other person support me rather than leaving me alone.

6-they didn’t play the “blame” game.

7-I realized that I just “altered” the game.

8-I didn’t panicked.

9-I can multi-task in a flash.

10-I can make clones like naruto, so I can do all the work.

11-I can shout out all my feelings in front of them…………..

12-you can stop treating me like that.

13-you realized how rude you were.

14-you listen to what I say.

15-you don’t make me repeat myself several times.

Anyway, that’s all the “If Only” lists….. Lets not be a pessimist and start with a more optimistic comment..

I’m glad…….

1-the junior didn’t noticed our flaws.

2-Most of them are committed.

3-Most listen to what I instructed.

4-some of them acted professionally.

5-my former president said, “A job well done”.

6-he gave me more advices.

7-that I have close friends, who are willing to support me all the way.

8-my parents gave me their upmost support.

9-that I can control myself.

10-Most give them commitment and cooperation to me.

11-they respect me as who I am.

12-I have let it all out.

13-to see some improvement in them.

14-to know that I still have people who care about me and were with me when I was in such disasterrific situation.

15-we have prepared for the next activity early.

Now, done with the “I’m glad” lists… I’ll make a new lists of genuine thoughts that I would like to share..

I hope…..

1-our friendship still lasts.

2-our proposal to be approved.

3-our upcoming activity will turn out well.

4-the others be more committed.

5-I gain more respect as I respect them.

6-Them people work more professionally.

7-this dilemma would end.

8-they know how much I appreciate their support and commitment.

9-this problem won’t come up anymore.

10-we grow stronger bonds amongst ourselves.

11-I can be a better more wiser leader.

12-this organization maintain as the most awesomest club ever!

I love you all S2

Moments of the heart:

I saw you, you saw me. I waved and smiled at you- just to hide my thumping heartbeat accelerating. Then I saw your deep sharp eyes looking at me. As if you don’t want to entertain me. I felt something bad. Are you sending me signals telling me to stop loving you, telling me to give up on you? You didn’t smiled back like you used to. That made me more sure that you just don’t want me at your sight. Alright. If that’s what you want, I’ll try my best in hiding myself from you. But even me myself can’t stop this beating in my heart. Just so you know, I still have feelings for you.. Its been years and the heart just won’t stop. Glad to see that you’re healthy =)

I knowwww….its cheesy and all that. I just can’t stop myself. Jiwang le tu =p HAHAH!

May I have a better May! God bless April!

Assalammualaikum! Chau! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment