Friday, June 25, 2010

Still breathing

Assalammualaikum and good evening! ^_^

I haven't updated my blog for such a long time. A lot has happenned in this past 2 months!
My days became more packed, hectic & busy than usual! I have to catch up with every single thing from my personal life to my school life. That's how busy I am!

I'm grateful that my family keep on supporting me all the way! They understand my situation after I explained it to them =) In a way, this increases our family bond. awwww =')

Well, this past 2 months. What have I done that made me busy as ever! :
-June AS Exam~ Very crucial as I have to study study study then I go chill chill chill. x) Runs from May till 10th of June.
-In between those dates, I have "Nasyid" & "Dikir Syarafil anam" competition. So, practice practice practice, 'til i break down :p
-Got the results for the competitions, PTEM is going to Finals! =D Final for Nasyid is this 3rd July, then for dikir it will be held on September.
-In between those dates again, I got Adventure Club to worry about. Our Camping proposal got rejected! So far, two proposals have been rejected. Wasai and Camping. But I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! x)
-So, Adventure Club decided to collaborate with the MPs, PRS, Environment Club and Energy Club, to do Cleaning Campaign at the school compound. To show how much we love the school =)
-We have 2 weeks holiday. But I don't have any.
-VERY busy during the 2nd of June. As it was my Brother, Abg Azri's birthday. And he decided to celebrate it at home along with his friends. So you know~ run here and there. clean here and there. became the waitress of the day. It was fun though! =D
-Last day of school, have so many meetings and all those things.
-5th June. There was a MP Orientation :D It was FUN! I get to make SUSHI and get to know more about my Juniors! Credits to Ms See~ The activity was from early morning stretches to 5pm.
-8th June. MP PRS of PTEM, PTEK, MD, MS. Bowling Tournament! Get to meet some of MD's student council. It was a great experience playing bowling :p
-11th June. Went to MinDef Headquarters, Counselling unit. Cool place :D Have to attend a briefing. Since I'm going to be one of the facilitators for the next day. The ABC (Adventure based counselling) course, for MPs and PRS. We became semi-military! It was very tiring! yet AWESOME!
-12th June. ABC course =.= Ran ran ran non-stop. Go fetch this go fetch that! Watch them! Do this Do that! Clean that! Pick that up! Control them! Grrrr... And the weather was VERY scorching! And yet, it was worth it :D
-13th June (i think..) I have Volunteer work with the MOH at National Stadium. Guess which booth I get to take care of? CAR DRIFT BOOTH! HOW LUCKY!!!!! xDDD And I get to have a free T-shirt and free lunch+dinner! xDD
-14th to 16th June. From morn til 5pm. Have this LTB course. (Leadership-Teambuilding programme). This one. I will never forget! We stay with our group KUIH BOM. Which we call the BOMMERS x) for 3 whole days x) The group consists of Tikah, zizah, mun, nazib, diana, fuzah, pei ling, saiful, zaimi, roy, ziidah, athirah, teacher qistinn :D Those 3 days~ =D Its just irreplacable! xD I learnt a lot!!!
-17th June. Tree planting with the Energy Club + Environment Club. In the afternoon, got this bio group for our presentation on endangered species. OH. Kerita si Raihan teberanti arah bukitku. And Cheesecake si Yazid NYAMAN (Y)(Y)
-18th June. Got practice for Zainul Quran. Oh. I'm joining another competition called "Zainul Quran". =)
-19th June. PTEM Adventure Club cleaning campaign x)
-20th June. New furniture comes. GENERAL CLEANING of the house!! GAWD!
-Look at how I used up all my holiday! Oh right. In between those dates, the dates where I'm free. I'm not really free. My friends come by to my house :D So yeah. Lepak si rumah Jurin!!
-25th June. Suppose to go for my Chemistry trip. But I have to skip that. I have this "Zainul Quran" competition at RTB, Studio 1. Great experience! Wish me Luck! Results will be out tomorrow night!

Now that's what I call busy woman *wink*

Now thats my past (:

Here to my present: My eyes are sleepy, tomorrow I've got classes. Thank Allah my work's done a day early. So I'm going to sleep now :)

Insya-Allah I'll update my dear blog tomorrow :D

Assalammualaikum and good night! Sweet dreams!

Love,
Zureen Ariffin

No comments:

Post a Comment