Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm back :D

Assalammualaikum and good afternoon ^_^


*I did this on Microsoft Word at school. Since, the internet was unavailable.*


See how jobless I am during my PS. I went to the school library, borrowed the school’s PC (unfortunately there’s no internet connection here =_=”), and started “exploring” the insides of this school computer. The games are………so disappointing. I expect games from GameHouse/PlayFish, but nooooo there weren’t any. So I played “paint”, I feel like a 3-year-old kid. Got bored with that, I search through my pendrive. There were pictures from last year to early of this year. It was fun at first. Then again, I got bored once more…



So here I am, sitting in front of the desktop, writing or rather typing my story. The reason I’m not going home, is ‘cause I have “Nasyid” practice. Finals is on the 3rd!!!! x(. It’s so nerve-wrecking. So I’ll go back home prolly around 4pm. Busy busy busy~ again. I can’t wait for my LONG-awaited holiday =)



Anyway, here are my plans so far:

-Tomorrow morning, got Tausyeh with Wana yang lawa at Rizqun.

-PTEM Energy Club meets with PTEK Energy Club, tomorrow lunch. It’s like a business thing.

-Oh! My Planning For Real group managed to get in the Finals! Yayyyy! xD

-Adventure Club have their permission with the help of Hiking Club (:

-28th got briefing for Niah Cave trip.

-30th, Dikir Dibaie semi-finals.

-1st July got Adventure Club. Hiking at Bukit Marakucing, Kg Subok.

-2nd July got Niah Cave Trip!!! x) from early morn stretches to I don’t know when.

-3rd July, got Nasyid Final competition!! OH NOOO!!! Wish me LUCK!!!

-Now lotsa things happen, in the future there’s still more to come! =P



Gotta go now. Got practice.




Assalammualaikum! Cherio! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment