Monday, June 28, 2010

Voice at war!

Assalammualaikum & good evening y'all~ S2

Yesterday!
I've got Tausyeh with Raudhatul Amirah for this wedding reception at Rizqun. It was like.....
GAHHHH. My voice is used up for around about 3 whole hours. With around 2mins or none at all between songs. My hands were sweating like crazy. It was very exhausting. I even finished drinking 1.5L of water! And it wasn't enough.

After that, we (Az, Mas, Wana, and I), went for karaoke-ing :D Mengidam K-Box ku :p
We (mostly me & Az) sang, "Shima-Teringin" and "Ning Baizura-Awan yang terpilu" Such powerful songs. Yet, it was fun for me :)

Then, I thank Azmina for buying us Lunch at Ideal :D

Around 4pm, (No, I haven't rest) I got Dikir Dibaie practice with the girls. Gawd, my voice... I must really protect it. My voice box inside is starting to feel a lil bit strange. =/ Hope it will be okay on the day of the competition x)

Today!
Slept late lastnight, made finishing touches on our Bio Presentation :) In the morning, I was like a walking zombie. Its like Frankenstein is going to PTEM (name of my school). 'Cause I really do look like him! With those panda eyes, miserable face, pretty ugly i tell you.

Thank God I survived throughout the day =D Got Maths homework and things.
In the afternoon, got Dikir then Nasyid practice. My voice is starting to crack, slowly croaking like a frog. Then again, I started gulping down 1.5L of water again. Its like I'm overdrinking =.=

After the practice, me mas and wana went to Giant to accompany mas shopping ^_^ Though I ended up shopping myself. Since my family requested for pepsi twist, chocolates, kebabs, and kokoberry. But I didn't buy kokoberry. No money, no honey :p Kali ada tia babah message, si shin chan ada di rumah.

Arrived home, shin chan's still there. I was a bit surprised. Ahahahah! Sanggup menunggu wah tu. Its like he waited for more than 30 minutes. Get to talk with my parents during my absence. Cali~ Ahahahahahaha! He was like, eating kuih "sapit" balik2. :p

So, we discussed things and talk talk talk. Well, more to the girls teasing him. Ahahahah! ^_^V
It was fun having him there for a while.

After my dinner, I watched 1 litre of tears. The movie was very motivational, emotional and it really did make me cry until it became 1 litre of tears T^T I just can't stop crying. It was such a great movie. I love that movie. Watched it twice, still I cry =')

Ya Allah, tabahkan lah hati hamba-Mu di sini. =)

Alrighty. Got assignments and some revision to do! And its getting late. =)

Assalammualaikum & Night! Cheers!

Much love to the loved ones and my readers (if there's any). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment