Saturday, June 26, 2010

The rest of the day..

Assalammualaikum & Good Evening y'all!
Before I go to lalaland~ lemme share my evening with you guys :D

Before that, I'm so glad that everything fall back to place. All those sad things are now slowly turning to a brighter future ahead =) Alhamdulillah Ya Allah! x)

And the story continues~
  1. My "Dikir Dibaie" + "Nasyid" practice:
  • it went a bit rough at first for Dikir Dibaie, as 4 of the girls are not really familiar with the song. A bit of tension at first. But yeah, it went well in the end :) So to polish it up, there will be another intense practice at my house tomorrow afternoon for 'em girls :) Look forward to it!
  • Nasyid was so fun! 'Cause there were a few changes made for the song. It was hilarious at first since it sounded funny for us. But in the end we manage to match all the things up and it became a perfect melody :)
2. School:
  • After practice, Wana and I got a major problem!! Transport! We were like, "cana ni? cana kan balik?" (how are we going to go back home?) We thought teacher can send us home, but she was busy. Then, we texted suf, but he was at home. Next, we tried fadzil, then he didn't bring his car. After that, wana's friend, got meeting. Lastly, we followed Hash, our saviour of the day!
  • On the ride, it was fun! With Hash, Alif, Khaliq, Jibah, Najib and Wana. Joking here and there. shouting "SakLiKauIh!" Ahahahahahhaha! It was fun! Missed hanging out with 'em :)
3. Home:
  • Thank Allah! Wana and I successfully arrived at my house in one piece :D Mas came by after she picked up her sister.
  • Dinner! We've got steamboat!! It was AWESOME! But that time, I was too tired to chew to be true.. But still, bonding with the family and friends is important :D
4. Stadium:
  • Got my parents permission to watch Yazid's 3000m run at National Stadium! :D Well, Mas and I didn't actually get to see him run! We were late.... because...
  • We went to the wrong place. Then, we got lost. Don't know in which direction should we go. Ahahahahahah! It was such a great experience! Full of laughter!
  • Arrived there after he finished his run. Then, go search for the people. Durang smssa-ians.
    I feel flushed, I can feel sweats and my cheeks + ears turn red and hot. :p So humiliating. Ahahahah! Mas & I giggled uncontrollably all the way. Ahahahahah!
  • It was worth it to be there hanging out with them smssa-ians. Walaupun kami rasa macam kami atu menyamak. so kami banyak diam la. Ahahahahaha! Alum biasa banar. & al-maklum.. si jurin shy-shy cow. HAHAHAHAHAH!
  • It was hot!!! I'm sweating like a gorilla there!!!
  • But still, I really appreciate my parents permission :) It shows how much they trust me, in return I will not let 'em down! :D
  • Also, Yazid's message on how ea terharu that aku and mas datang. Inside, Awwww =')
    he also said, better late than never. Siuk lahh tadi tu. Bnyak begambar!! But most of the time, I cover my face. Entah ih. apa masalahmu kan jurin?
  • I sooooooo cannot forget Rafie and Zawani. Because....
  • Rafie with his enthusiastic yet serious face: "HAN HAN!! Karang ada eclipse kan ni? kan? kan?!" -SO CAN'T FORGET THAT FACE! Ahahahahahahah!!
  • Zawani with her non-stop chatterbox. She was putting words for the runners on the field. And it kinda looked like a commercial ad in the radio. And it was veryy funny. As she do it with different expressions! Ahahahahah!!! Siuk ihh~ Siuk bibirannya~ Aku suka! Ketawa non-stop wah tu :p
  • A special "thank you" to the guys pasal shouting my name masa aku datang. It's as if I was running at the field. They went... "Eh atu nah si jurin!!" "Laju jurin laju!" "Jurin!! You can do it!! RUNN!!" "Jurinnnnnn!!!" and I was like "=.=" - I was right behind them... So funny these people! They really make my day :D All I can do is laugh when I was with them or when I walk pass by them. :) Appreciate it!
  • You guys didn't know how much you guys light up my day, when I was slowly sinking down :)
5. Between Stadium and Home:
  • They invited me and mas, lepak. But nyeh,, both of us are still full :) Plus, we were.....short on money. hehe.
  • arrived home around 10-11.
  • BLOG! :D See how much I love you, blog :)
*******FABULOUS NEWS OF THE DAY*******
- My Planning For Real project got accepted, and we are going for the Finals!!!
- My Zainul Quran group, named Raudhatul Amirah, got no.2 in the semi-finals, so we're going to the FINALS S2
-Congratulations to Yani who won GOLD & Yazid who got numero 4! GOOD JOB!! :D


That means I have to work hard for this! So that we get numero uno at the Finals :D Wish Me Luck ^_^V

Well thats all for today sweethearts :)

Assalammualaikum & G'night! Chau! :D

P.S/ Today is one of my best days in my life! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment